Congratulations to Alex! Great job!! I know that he worked hard to get the poster together and it showed. There was a crowd around his poster all night: “Composite Metal Oxide/Nanocarbon Materials as High Performance Anodes for Next-Generation Autmobile Li-Ion Batteries”. What a way to cap off a great trip to Padua!!
July 5, 2017 wim08006
- July 2017 – Prof. Mustain Quoted in Chemistry World Article on CO2 Conversion to Methane
- June 2017 – Alessandro Palmieri wins first prize in Solid State Ionics 21 Poster Session
- May 2017 – Mustain group published in J. Power Sources shows record AEMFC performance – OPEN ACCESS
- April 2017 – Mustain groups dominate Senior Design Day
- Jan. 2017 – Prof. Mustain gives invited talk at Nanoscale Components, Inc.
- Jan. 2017 – Ehsan Faegh passes qualifying exam
- Dec. 2016 – Prof. Mustain gives invited talk at AEMFC workshop in Wuhan, China
- Nov. 2016 – New AEM paper published with Prof. John Varcoe at Univ. Surrey
- Nov. 2016 – New JES OPEN ACCESS article on advances PEM MEA fabrication
- Nov. 2016 – Mustain group welcomes Dr. Sujan Shrestha as an Assistant Research Professor